Methergine (methylergonovine maleate) is intimated for routine management of uterine atony, hemorrhage, and subinvolution of the uterus following delivery of the placenta and for control of uterine hemorrhage in the second stage of labor resulting in the delivery of the anterior shoulder.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Methergine
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Methergine||0.125 mg||30 Pills||$79.00||
|Methergine||0.125 mg||60 Pills||$99.00||
|Methergine||0.125 mg||90 Pills||FREE 10 Pills||$149.00||
- Methylergonovine shot is given into a muscle or a vein through an IV.
- Methylergonovine oral is a tablet taken by mouth 3 or 4 times daily for up to 1 week after labor.
- Do not increase or lower dosage without doctor's recommendation.
- Methylergonovine should not be used for longer than one week unless your doctor has told you otherwise. Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Side Effects : Methergine
Some of the commonly faced results while dealing with Methergine are:
- Cerebral pain
- Transient mid-section torment
- Water inebriation
- Leg spasms
- Nasal clog
- Looseness of the bowels
- Foul taste
- Seek medical help if the earlier mentioned effects were to get worse and linger around for too long for comfort.
Contraindications : Methergine
- In instances of debilitated unconstrained abortion
- Abstain from breastfeeding
- Second or third phase of work preceding placenta conveyance: entanglements, for example, captivation of placenta may happen; keep away from coincidental infusion to infants
- Expanded danger of myocardial ischemia and dead tissue with coronary supply route infection or risk variables for coronary course illness
- Sepsis, Hepatic impedance, renal disability, fringe vascular sickness
- Delayed use may bring about pleuropulmonary, heart or retroperitoneal fibrosis.